The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
But, but, Permissive Footpath is the only way to get to Hedonism Manor. At most I'd expect to see a toll booth...
I shudder to think of dogs off their leashes.Also naked crackheads juggling skulls.
Mr McGravitas may have been reading too many Carl Hiassen novels.
Let me guess. There's a garden at the end of it. I've been led down that way a couple times before.
But, but, Permissive Footpath is the only way to get to Hedonism Manor. At most I'd expect to see a toll booth...
ReplyDeleteI shudder to think of dogs off their leashes.
ReplyDeleteAlso naked crackheads juggling skulls.
Mr McGravitas may have been reading too many Carl Hiassen novels.
ReplyDeleteLet me guess. There's a garden at the end of it. I've been led down that way a couple times before.
ReplyDelete