▼

Friday, August 29, 2014

Travel oddvisory

One thing you learn at conferences is what a skwirl looks like after random phase shifts.

Now in Budapest, after the night train from Belgrade. The latter city is noted in the Metronomicon*  for possessing an underground train network of the simplest possible form, i.e. a single Metro station but no tunnels.
 
* The blasphemous Book of Naming of Stations was penned by the mad arab Abdul al-Hazmat shortly before he died under conditions both mysterious and unpleasant, being torn apart in the Damascus marketplace by an invisible ticket inspector.

7 comments:

  1. I just got a great idea for a skwirl-proof birdfeeder...
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I had a few of those random phase shifts in the bar the other night

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing you learn at conferences is what a skwirl looks like after random phase shifts.

    Cheshire Squirble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great idea for a skwirl-proof birdfeeder...
    1. Fill birdfeeder with carrion to encourage vultures and condors.
    2. Skwirls don't eat carrion.

    Problem solved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer automatic squirrels over manual ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do fish dream of automatic squirrels?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking at the temperature changes indicated, I was sure that was showing the effects of global warming on a squirrel.

    ReplyDelete