▼

Monday, September 15, 2014

I am disappoint

The Corso Magenta in Genoa is not that colour after all.
Also too, on the way to the flight home from Malpensa Airport I stayed one night on the Via Porpora, which turned out not to be be purple.
Neither was the Porpora beer on tap at Birrificio Lambrate.

7 comments:

  1. I am confuzzled: Malpensa, Malprensa, or do you mean mala prensa?

    Sure you want to go home? They may be listening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Text now reads "Malpensa". Text has always read "Malpensa".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malpensa - pensare male. Bad thoughts or thinking is bad.
    In Milano, Corso Magenta is not magenta as well. Sorry for your disappointment.
    Is Birrificio Lambrate worth a visit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Birrificio Lambrate worth a visit?
    I thought so. Mind you, I was not the only bearded shouty person there. I was wearing a Toronado t-shirt and was made welcome as a beer ambassador.
    Not all the beers they were serving would be recognised as an example of the intended style, but they all seemed to be made by people who enjoyed beer and liked hops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems there are massive truth-in-advertising failures all over. But I'll keep searching for a good pic of the rare herbivorous spider.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silly, the street was named in honor of Patricia Quinn!

    ReplyDelete