▼

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Guided by the Froth-marks on my Latte

A few weeks ago Jennifer posed a water-colour challenge, but I'm having trouble mixing the colours I want.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

UPDATE: Still trying to mix the paints. Momentary success but then they un-mix again.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13 comments:

  1. That is oddly hypnotic. Although that could just be the scotch talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just changed the post title, by the way. THis is probably a breach of blogger ethics, but Another Kiwi is on holiday so Brett and I HAVE THE RUN OF THE PLACE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So NO RULES until A.K. gets back!

    WOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo+!
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. what, are you guys ASKING for Floating Stone Head episode?

    Sorry, busy over at Von's. Get in line, busters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No spiders??

    Those are wonderful. I'll never look at a latte the same way again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ColorS??

    As in more than one?

    Must be something wrong with me monitor, 'cause all I'm seeing is a nice blue-grey color and our old pal black.

    Maybe you'd have more success mixing colors if you, you know, USED some?

    Just a thought. Do carry on...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made some red / green swirlies but they were a bit creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir, the toilet bowl may swirl in only one direction per hemisphere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clearly these are equatorial toilet bowls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These remind me of those old gray erasers... they were like Silly Putty and that you had to smoosh them around to clean.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You need Kneaded erasers if you're going to be using charcoal, Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate when my eggs unscramble too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry, busy over at Von's. Get in line, busters.

    Must've just missed you in line.

    ReplyDelete