▼

Thursday, January 28, 2010

More Wonders of the Teevee

Still entranced by the flashing lights and pretty colours of the Tee vee I watched the first 5 minutes of teh Preznits speech about the State of the Union. He didn't just say "Screwed" as I would have done. Then I went for a swim in the mighty Pacific ocean and saw a Beach Babe.
When we got back Obama had just finished so I looked at the BBC who were doing some in depth anaysis....... with Michele Bachman. The jolly old BB fucking C
"Oh" , I thought, "CNNNNN will have a  mostly lucid person on". So I flicked it over over..... to see Erick Erickson drooling at Mary Matalin, who seemed to have a ruler where one should not have rulers and to have taken some uppers quite recently. Erickson was subtitled as totally fucking insane "head of Redstrikeforce.com", I think. This person should not even be the janitor at a news channel but there he was, in his lolrus glory. Sharp blazer, guy.
WTF?????? 
I think Krauthammermann was wee-ing  himself on Fox. Who could be arsed watching?
Thank the lord for the Cartoon Network.

12 comments:

  1. State of the nation,
    Charlie still don't surf.
    wv; pashuc, bad bad kisser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You managed to preempt Zardoz, A.K.

    P.S. Nice summary, merc.

    P.P.S. wv;bleudano;forgot the i

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again I must apologize for the cultural hegemony, while swearing to gawd I am NOT getting money from any of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see Krauthammer on Robot Chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's request time?

    I would like to see Substance animate a bag of hammers falling on Krauthammer's head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hammers have the opportunity to add comical 'boink!' sounds.

    Feel free to add the kraut tho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wiv Dr. Strangehammer it would be really be sour kraut.
    "Ole Dr Riddled's Compendium of The Ancient Truths and Jokes" suggests so anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it would want to be vast quantities of pig blood and entrails. Kind of a 'Carrie' vibe with the poetic overtones of blood on his hands and shit.

    Sauerkraut is good, too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hell, give him the whole
    'splishwax'
    treatment.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aEyGtJWIVs

    ReplyDelete
  10. vast quantities of pig blood and entrails
    Are you trying to trigger BBBB?

    ReplyDelete