Don't you have to get our permission before using us as part of your study?? Or did we sign away all rights long ago... by commenting on some more insidious post??
Interesting... full on I see nothing much (red/green c-b) but if I tilt the monitor to desaturate the colors (or whatever), the BOOB APPEARS! (like magic - hours of harmless fun)
....further experimenting determines that the monitor must be tipped back (and the colors are more, rather than less saturated) .... side to side or tipped forward doesn't do it. Do I get a pellet?
A prinny is a small, usually blue, pouch-wearing penguin-like creature with disproportionately small bat wings and two peg legs where feet would normally be. When thrown, they explode on impact.
This might help with the Rea problem, but I am not sure how it relates to Mikey's doormat.
Ishihara! Come to course two two zero. All ahead flank.
Dvorine! Action stations surface starboard. Man the guns and arm the aft torpedoes. We're going to need a pot of tea on the bridge. Sprightly now lads...
Don't you have to get our permission before using us as part of your study?
In the Library of Babel that is the internet, a human subjects consent form exists for each and every individual who opens a web browser (or who doesn't for that matter), so user beware.
Thanks. I'm color blinded, you cornhole.
ReplyDeleteAh, but could you see the hidden spider??
ReplyDeleteAlso, I thought this was a test to see who was stuck in the oral or anal stage...
ReplyDeleteI dunno who prefers one-boob colour-blindness tests over two-boob colour-blindness tests, but you go ahead with your budget-deficit sciencing...
ReplyDeleteI see "dood". Is that a problem?
ReplyDeleteIf I unfocus my eyes it looks like it says POOP* in 3-D.
ReplyDelete*Well, PEOOBP, but I figure that's the NZ accent.
It appears to have been done that way on purpose, tigris. That, or I am seeing things that are not there.
ReplyDeleteI see "dood". Is that a problem?
Only if you've played too much Disgaea.
Don't you have to get our permission before using us as part of your study?? Or did we sign away all rights long ago... by commenting on some more insidious post??
ReplyDeleteHey, goddam it.
ReplyDeleteHow the hell did you get a picture of my welcome mat?
Did you take it and leave a Flaming Bag of Poop™ in its place?
Or a Flaming Bag of Boob?
There's a picture?
ReplyDeleteGrizzled saw 8008...
ReplyDeleteOk... passed it on to my b-i-l who is truly colorblind. He saw no pattern... just a brick of color. Not surprising... all red/green for him is brown.
ReplyDeleteInteresting... full on I see nothing much (red/green c-b) but if I tilt the monitor to desaturate the colors (or whatever), the BOOB APPEARS! (like magic - hours of harmless fun)
ReplyDeleteall red/green for him is brown.
ReplyDeleteWe may have found the perfect soldier.
Guts and blood, dirt and gear, all the same.
Saddle up and keep moving. Nothing to be done.
It's all just a brown mist, y'know?
No bad dreams in that shit...
....further experimenting determines that the monitor must be tipped back (and the colors are more, rather than less saturated) .... side to side or tipped forward doesn't do it. Do I get a pellet?
ReplyDeleteyou get a shock. But you probably like that.
ReplyDeleteI do, however, wonder if Smut Clyde is interred. He has a LOT of time on his hands, and maybe somebody needs to restrict his access to technology...
All I see is the name "BOB".
ReplyDelete~
...I would have thought that being interred would restrict your access to technology (I imagine you know all about being disinterred)
ReplyDeleteAll I saw was Uncle Freddy.
ReplyDeleteI don't want to talk about it.
OK, now I see the picture.
ReplyDeleteIt says "fish sucks"
What do I win?
LOL @ ZRM
ReplyDeleteI thought it said bad fish is still baaaaad!
A prinny is a small, usually blue, pouch-wearing penguin-like creature with disproportionately small bat wings and two peg legs where feet would normally be. When thrown, they explode on impact.
ReplyDeleteThis might help with the Rea problem, but I am not sure how it relates to Mikey's doormat.
all red/green for him is brown.
ReplyDeleteChristmas must be real poopy for him.
All I see is the name "BOB".
That's funny, because all I saw was this face.
The colours are a crude travesty of the proper calibrated hues used in the Ishihara and Dvorine tests, but this blog is all about teh Crude Travesty.
ReplyDeleteI do, however, wonder if Smut Clyde is interred.
Certain Zombies have been reading too much H. P. Lovecraft. Put down the book and step back.
If I unfocus my eyes it looks like it says POOP* in 3-D.
Magic-Eye Spiders is a project for the future.
get our permission before using us as part of your study
ReplyDeleteWhat is this "ethics committee" whereof you speak?
...Ishihara and Dvorine...
ReplyDeleteI'll have my deficiencies tested by Dr. Blodgett, if you don't mind!
Ishihara! Come to course two two zero. All ahead flank.
ReplyDeleteDvorine! Action stations surface starboard. Man the guns and arm the aft torpedoes. We're going to need a pot of tea on the bridge. Sprightly now lads...
Here we go. Helping tigris.
ReplyDelete(somebody ran over your snake)
ReplyDeleteTry as I might I couldn't drag that over an animated accidental water tower dong.
ReplyDeleteI've been staring at that for 18 hrs., & I still don't see any damned dolphins! Or a sailboat.
ReplyDeleteDon't you have to get our permission before using us as part of your study?
ReplyDeleteIn the Library of Babel that is the internet, a human subjects consent form exists for each and every individual who opens a web browser (or who doesn't for that matter), so user beware.
I see a polar bear, for what it's worth.
He has a LOT of time on his hands
ReplyDeleteYou'd have a lot of time too, if you stopped sleeping.