▼

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Prison Changes but the Bars Remain the Same

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yes, I am easily amused.

23 comments:

  1. I prefer a four door, they are a little more flexible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the seizure warning for your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you do it with Gehry buildings, it will look like chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you do it with Gehry buildings, it will look like chaos.

    It'd look like the inside of a tornado!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All Fachwerk and no play makes Smut something something?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where's the seizure warning

    We're trying to get sponsorship from the makers of sodium valproate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I request water towers. It'd be like a giant bouncing spider.

    Water towers? Somehow the image seems familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OTHER water towers. The good old American kind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, ok, I GET it.

    Animated .gifs.

    Cracking us up since homonids came down from the trees and drooled on computer screens.

    Wanna see the peeing man? Pretty sure I stole it from what was at the time Righteous Bubba....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like This one?

    Worst disguised missile evah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. At one point, they tried to disguise it as a Tolkien set-piece.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/29580368@N03/4217446355/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's with all the dazzle camouflage on the houses?

    ReplyDelete
  13. It disorients the posties so they wander off the safe path onto the mine-field.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Cathedral of Learning.

    Is that where Martin Luther nailed up his 99 Doctoral Theses?

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Cathedral of Learning.
    The Earweard Muybridge archives are kept there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It disorients the posties so they wander off the safe path onto the mine-field.

    It also throws off the trebuchet crews.

    ReplyDelete