Two skulls trying to smoke the same dried leech at the same time. I reckon they would have more luck if they took turns with it rather than this unseemly acrimony, but it's no good lecturing them about "cooperation over limited resources" -- they just get bitey.
I remember reading about blood-gorged leeches (VPR?) being used as food somewhere, but I'll be damned if I can locate a reference. I remember the phrase "ready made blood sausage", but I get no hits.
Would the whole 'Cornholio' shtick work without skin?
Dear Editor, I recently enjoyed an experience that I would like to share with your readers. It stemmed from the coincidence that the foramen magnum, once cleaned of spinal cord and meninges, is the same diameter as the normal erect SHUT UP SMUT
I reckon they would have more luck if they took turns with it
ReplyDeleteWhat Would Ayn Rand Do?
Those leeches are actually a specially cultivated species, for expressly this purpose.
ReplyDeleteis "leech" what the kids are calling it these days?
ReplyDeleteUsed to be, you had to make do with "Maryjane"
Hey Skullontheright!
ReplyDeleteHamid Karzai called.
He wants his stupid hat back...
don't bogart that leech, zombie....
ReplyDeleteHmm... The bareheaded skull seems to have QUITE the underbite.
ReplyDeleteOr perhaps it is the corpse of Beavis?
Would the whole 'Cornholio' shtick work without skin? Signs point to yes...
some say it would be even FUNNIER without skin, mikey....
ReplyDeleteespecially the 'bunghole' parts....
ReplyDeleteI remember reading about blood-gorged leeches (VPR?) being used as food somewhere, but I'll be damned if I can locate a reference. I remember the phrase "ready made blood sausage", but I get no hits.
ReplyDeleteThe internet has failed me!
The bareheaded skull seems to have QUITE the underbite.
ReplyDeleteLantern jaw... his mother obviously let him use leeches as a pacifier.
ZRM? Which one is Smut?
ReplyDeletehe's the leech.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Of course!
ReplyDeleteHarumph.
ReplyDeleteThe Frau Doktorin and I are away on a bush-walk for a day or two. Don't have any Zardozing or Another Kiwi will have to clear up.
Don't those two boneheads know it's called SKINNING UP
ReplyDeleteThe Frau Doktorin and I are away on a bush-walk
ReplyDeleteIs that what the kids are calling it these days?
Who's got the key to the liquor cabinet?
ReplyDelete~
Von
ReplyDeleteShe's out on a daaaaaaaaaaaate.
ReplyDelete~
lucky thing I've got my own then.
ReplyDeleteI am only sharing with Jennifer and Brando, though, because they are the only ones who are not biased against zombies.
Capcha is punipron, and I will leave Googling that to you all as punishment and homework.
Would the whole 'Cornholio' shtick work without skin?
ReplyDeleteDear Editor,
I recently enjoyed an experience that I would like to share with your readers. It stemmed from the coincidence that the foramen magnum, once cleaned of spinal cord and meninges, is the same diameter as the normal erect SHUT UP SMUT