▼

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Struthioform Syndrome: A Cure at Last

Ombien has been shown in clinical twin tests* to halt or reverse the advance of "Ostrich-Leg Syndrome" in a significant number of cases. Victims need no longer be condemned to go through life wearing a beehive on the head.

Ask your doctor if Ombien is right for you!

Seek medical advice from a guy swinging a thurible if penis turns into a grinning face for more than four hours.

Advanced Ostrich-Leg Syndrome is no laughing matter.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

* Involving ALMOST NO SADISTIC VIVISECTION.

16 comments:

  1. Satan's got a six-pack!

    Sex w/ Ombien. Almost guilt-free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that's a beehive. The guy on the left just clobbered him with an architectural model.

    ReplyDelete
  3. clobbered him with an architectural model
    Oh noes, he's a New Zealander!

    Did you see the claims that Berlusconi faked or exaggerated his architectural-model-related injuries? A flimsy maquette of Turin Cathedral must is NOT GOOD ENOUGH, people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. His wang has the most appalling set of warts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come to think of it, someone should revive the old Gallic custom of flinging a full-scale model of a menhir at politicians when they lose the trust of the public.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think that's a beehive.
    It's an Elizabethan-era crash-helmet. Mr Ostrich-Leg is strapping himself into a seat so he can be raised up a tower and then dropped suddenly in one of those free-fall amusement-park rides. The guy on the left is saying "You must be This Tall to go in this ride".

    ReplyDelete
  7. regardless, he's pretty ripped for an oshshthritch-leg.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shall I compare thee to an ostrich guy?
    Thou art less freakish and less monsterized

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Substance just made a pass at me.

    Sorry, dude, straight zombie. I don't swing breather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get real. I've pulled back the stump in the past: no more putting my arm around zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Giving head now makes sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Incidentally, in Terry Gilliam's new movie, Tom Waits plays Satan, known as Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Incidentally, in Terry Gilliam's new movie, Tom Waits plays Satan, known as Nick.

    No, he plays god when he's drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  14. don't we all, though?

    I dunno, I was just going by a review at LGM, and as we could see by the plover/fish Avatar battles, that is an ill-considered source.

    ReplyDelete