No time for wryly amusing posts. The Frau Doktorin wants me to clean up the mess after initial tests of the Large Tarpon Accelerator. Also I'm in Australia for a week.
Hey Dok! Was that you trying to get home from the local Strine watering hole by driving a bulk coal carrier? Because I think the shortcut through the great barrier reef was probably not one of your best innovations...
I confess, the Large Tarpon Accelerator is really the Potato Gun with a fish stuffed down the barrel. Once it's working correctly there will be some surprised golfers on the Berhampore Golf Course.
What the Hell? You're not allowed to travel!!!
ReplyDelete/whispers/ have you got the orb?
I went to St. Louis once.
ReplyDeleteIt was...Disappointing....
Bassomatic Redux?
ReplyDeleteI warned Smut to stop stealing bread. "You'll get sent to Van Diemen's Land" I said
ReplyDeleteTarpon. Tarpon. Large Tarpon.
ReplyDeleteKeep telling yrself it's a fish, no matter what you read the first time.
Watch out for the spiders, S.C.
ReplyDelete~
Keep telling yrself it's a fish,
ReplyDeleteI avoid them because they are always so moody.
hey, if you're in brisbane, i'll buy you a beer.
ReplyDeletelove the blog.
Hey Dok! Was that you trying to get home from the local Strine watering hole by driving a bulk coal carrier? Because I think the shortcut through the great barrier reef was probably not one of your best innovations...
ReplyDeleteI have found it best never to question the Dok's mysterious yet loving ways.
ReplyDeleteGood luck smoking Ruppert Murdoch out of his cave.
ReplyDeleteA working model please
ReplyDeleteI confess, the Large Tarpon Accelerator is really the Potato Gun with a fish stuffed down the barrel.
ReplyDeleteOnce it's working correctly there will be some surprised golfers on the Berhampore Golf Course.