▼

Friday, May 28, 2010

Memo to the daughter

The words "cute", "little" and "bald spot" do not belong together in a sentence, even if intended as an endearment.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, she hasn't mentioned her contract with Rogaine™?

    It seems her job is traveling around the countryside complementing men of a certain age on their "maturity and seriousness".

    I've just been sitting back waiting for her to get to David Frum...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The proper terms are "cute", "large", and "honeydew".

    Embrace your destiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note to Onionheads, Present & Future:

    If you still have your teef, kwitcher bitchin' about a few follicles.

    Same if your spawn still speak to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby pictures = weaponry.
    "Doktorling Sonja's first tattoo."

    "cute", "large", and "honeydew".
    I shaved my scalp once but the general opinion among onlookers was that the sooner the fur grew back, the better. No-one loved my loathly lewdly lumps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a baldy I can say the zombies will not NOM my brains without a fight. A wussy ineffectual kinda pathetic fight, but a fight nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. (just be glad it wasn't "big", "fat", and "beer-gut")

    ReplyDelete