The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
Curse you, you fiend, you have forever spoiled that image for me!
A friend would like to know if Item G is available in cherry flavour
Item H is your tootbrush set caught in camera right?snershor, hoighty toighty
I'm beginning to suspect that this is not a serious blog.~
Is so serious.aingsf, really really angst.
I believe you are obligated to make figures G shorten and elongate in perpetuity.
And then insert it in a well known classic painting...
Will work on the animated version.
Is it in yet?
Why not both I ask?
Phylum Pornifera
giving French Tickler a new meaning
Carnivorous sponge spicules...Not the friendly fellow we thought he was.
Everyone KNOWS SpongeBob is the IslamoHomoFascistCommieLiberal Menace!~
I believe the sponges of Phylum Pornifera have a symbiotic relationship with some sort of jelly.
well, they are certainly not humorless...
Curse you, you fiend, you have forever spoiled that image for me!
ReplyDeleteA friend would like to know if Item G is available in cherry flavour
ReplyDeleteItem H is your tootbrush set caught in camera right?
ReplyDeletesnershor, hoighty toighty
I'm beginning to suspect that this is not a serious blog.
ReplyDelete~
Is so serious.
ReplyDeleteaingsf, really really angst.
I believe you are obligated to make figures G shorten and elongate in perpetuity.
ReplyDeleteAnd then insert it in a well known classic painting...
ReplyDeleteWill work on the animated version.
ReplyDeleteIs it in yet?
ReplyDeleteWhy not both I ask?
ReplyDeletePhylum Pornifera
ReplyDeletegiving French Tickler a new meaning
ReplyDeleteCarnivorous sponge spicules...
ReplyDeleteNot the friendly fellow we thought he was.
Everyone KNOWS SpongeBob is the IslamoHomoFascistCommieLiberal Menace!
ReplyDelete~
I believe the sponges of Phylum Pornifera have a symbiotic relationship with some sort of jelly.
ReplyDeletewell, they are certainly not humorless...
ReplyDelete