▼

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Experimenting


Based on suggestions from Substance McGravitas.

12 comments:

  1. Now, if you included some Muybridge stop-motion, this could be the Riddled "greatest hits" post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boners and spiders'll get you Spider Man if you're not careful.

    Chembum indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also found that my blog template was 410 pixels wide: that'd hide the rightward jiggliness I see in Firefox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, um, blah blah blah. Your CSS template probably gives your images a border that the div tag might ignore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AK is it time for Amygdala Head?

    codab, when your Father cleans your smutty eye as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slagging on Herr Popenfuhrer again, Smutster?

    I completely approve.

    Do carry on...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps relevant to your interests,
    A recent review article looks at the cross-cultural comparisons for the specific case of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slagging on Herr Popenfuhrer again,

    I will have you know that I was going on about "bloody Belgians" at a time when it was neither popular nor profitable to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fuckers just scare me.

    But Herr PanzerPoPen doesn't seem to have the same kind of respect....

    ReplyDelete