The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
But I paid it all back...deffskin,not what you think actually - Good Jeff's whakapapa.
Perfesser blames his stud ants.Sun rises in the East.~
I think I can explain the student's faces.
Sun rises in the East.It does?!!Some time I need to get out of bed before midday.
I remember when I first learned there were two 5:00's in a day. It still shocks, but people seem so sure!
But I paid it all back...
ReplyDeletedeffskin,not what you think actually - Good Jeff's whakapapa.
Perfesser blames his stud ants.
ReplyDeleteSun rises in the East.
~
I think I can explain the student's faces.
ReplyDeleteSun rises in the East.
ReplyDeleteIt does?!!
Some time I need to get out of bed before midday.
I remember when I first learned there were two 5:00's in a day. It still shocks, but people seem so sure!
ReplyDelete