▼

Friday, June 4, 2010

Ombudsmøøse has nothing to hide! Transparency edition

According to the old Sámi proverb, there is more than one way to skin a møøse.
OK, this is really a reindeer.

If you think that Zombie Blitzen is looking rather shopworn and delapidated these days then evidently you haven't seen the state of Santa and Mrs Claus. They have become a graphic demonstration of the general ethical principle that not only should presents not be opened before $mas, but some are best not unwrapped at all.

I hope you're not waiting for the animated version.

UPDATE: People in comments demand draggable enhancements.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

24 comments:

  1. I'm thinking someone needs a big pair of dark sunglasses.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. you haven't seen the state of Santa and Mrs Claus.


    hmm. I support the development of easy-open spinal systems like that. It's like a brainsicle. ZOM NOM NOM NOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that the Riddlers all go to sleep during the day, allowing us to swarm over the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swarm? I dunno.

    We are not legion. We may very well lack the numerical superiority required to 'swarm'.

    Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that we are allowed to 'piddle all over the comments'?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging IS a bit of a piddling contest, isn't it? And those who comment are just leaving their calling cards, as my Mom used to put it. Dad was a little more...colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dad was a little more...colorful.

    what, he used to pee in some color other than yellow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the Mission Statement at 3B calls for more of a translucency.

    Perhaps a murkiness of ombudsmeese?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Typoe, misspelled "swim".

    Of course that might just apply to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swarm? I dunno.

    We are not legion. We may very well lack the numerical superiority required to 'swarm'.


    Well, I swarm so my ass doesn't get bitten.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogging IS a bit of a piddling contest, isn't it?

    Pffft. Contest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn it, all this time I thought blogging was a defecators' duel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ZRM sees to the heart of the matter as usual. Oh the long hours for those on the night shift in the Riddled building. With nothing more than a copy of "Juggs" magazine and a bottle of "Colonel Stimsons Special Liniment for Boys".
    But it is worth it to beat off the other so-called-blogs with their rains of pee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sure that Riddled is more than a lamppost for hairless primates.

    A joust of jism? Bile battle? Clash of choler?

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Oh, Sweet Pee
    C'mon and dance with me..."

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...UPDATE: People in comments demand...

    This is when the purity departs and the monetisin' starts.

    thelfi, damn stealin' IP elves.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can always drag the tears down into the comment thread so that fish's gravatar is peeing on SMcG's. But that would be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi-H6ohY37k

    ReplyDelete
  18. This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

    Great. Now I can't see if Mikey linked to this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. As long as we're whoring it up, could this be the game changing moment in the California election?

    Hey, c'mon. Thunder started it...

    ReplyDelete