▼

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Travel advisory

Prof. Robert Jackson is the principal researcher into spider vision and behaviour down at Canterbury University so we can safely take his word for it:

Obviously there is a need for further study into whether bugs are also protected from jumping spider predation if they are dragging one of those Samsonite suitcases with the built-in wheels and the telescopic handle, that always get stuck in the tram tracks.

A bug with all its possessions in a shopping trolley is automatically safe because it will become invisible.

I'm just not going to go there.

9 comments:

  1. I'm now interested in how one stalks a spitting spider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just not going to go there.

    Post it on Sadly, Non!

    Someone will go there.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You see?!?! He's not going to go on about hairy Penises!!
    This is the trademark Riddled discernment and decency.
    Not weirdness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...it's the palms

    UR DOING IT RONG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They made us read about spider eyes
    My skin is crawling - c'mon you guys
    So they switched the topic to hairy penis
    Who's gonna read that? What? You mean US?
    Misshapen skulls from vikings of myth
    Antipodean insects? Just stop it, forthwith!
    The worms in the tagline was a dead giveaway
    It's only out of evil fascination I stay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you'd LIKE the O RLY eye-spiders, mikey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. **Disclaimer**

    All poetry is intended as a lighthearted expression of rhyme and meter and in no way reflects the thoughts, views or opinions of mikey or any of his monkeys. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and without prejudice to the proceeding, it is important to bear in mind that mikey tends to being a grouchy old man who drinks too much and finds it amusing to yell at clouds.

    But, that said, to be honest it ain't Orly's eyes I'm interested in...

    ReplyDelete