▼

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Revenge of Vera Gemini

New from Lego©:
Conjoined Twins kitsets.

I'm not entirely sure what market they're trying to appeal to here, but then I'm not a multi-million dollar Danish conglomerate, and apparently they are.

9 comments:

  1. Those picnic tables are disturbing. I bet Yohi and Booboo would leave them alone.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankly, it seems to me that those old, abandoned, stripped pickup trucks in the desert that grew arms should have been a much more noteworthy story.

    In general, anything that at some point grows arms should be carefully examined and broadly reported...

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, Transformers 3 is going to suck so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet Yohi and Booboo would leave them alone.

    Hmm... now I am picturing a lesbian reboot of classic Hanna-Barbera cartoons- Yoni Bear, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cool thing about Lego is that you can UNconjoin them! But half of your toy dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And here I thought you were a conglomerate. I shan't be back...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may have occasionally commented at other blogs under pseudonyms like Greta Gabbro and Cary Granite, which would account for the confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are less than a conglomerate, more like ingrates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. a lesbian reboot

    Hmmm, shiny shiny leather.

    ReplyDelete