We'd warned tigris about the dangerously pecky nature of the peafowl that roam unchecked around the gardens surrounding the palatial Riddled offices. "Don't go paddling in the Novelty Teapot fountain," we told her, "not until the insurance policy is finalised." But did she pay any attention?Fortunately Another Kiwi and I were
I think the big Tardis in the centre-right of the picture is how the giant bunnies teleported into our reality.
NO WONDER I haven't been able to find any rabbit orb pictures to take lately.
ReplyDeleteI did run into a bunny yesterday before the sun went down.
~
Man, I was right, this blog DOES make my ass look fat.
ReplyDeletethe architect on your Palatial Offices really screwed up the perspective.
ReplyDeleteI imagine he gave you some fol-de-rol explanation involving Mannerism and Forced Perspective being the post-postmodern bees knees.
I swear, architectural education and licensing in Upside Down Land seems to be of major concern. Best hire Americano from here on out.
PADDLING???
ReplyDeleteI thought you said PIDDLING!!!
Dammit...
Are those giant bunnies or are they wallabies?
ReplyDeleteCheck for pouches, PLZ!
the Novelty Teapot fountain
ReplyDeleteI though it was a public samovar.
Also, you may say "don't go paddling in the Novelty Teapot fountain" but the pecky peafowl's eyes said "ooh, I've been such a naughty bird."
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking that the best hedge mazes are usually higher than ankle height. Research still required.
ReplyDelete...ankle height IF YOU'RE RIGHT-SIDE UP!!
ReplyDeletethe best hedge mazes are usually higher than ankle height.
ReplyDeleteEvidently the shrubbery was shorter then.
And the minotaurs.
ReplyDeleteAre those giant bunnies or are they wallabies?
ReplyDeletePademelons.
Red-necked Pademelons can be found in the coastal regions of Queensland
ReplyDeleteWho could have guessed?
Incidentally tigris, have you paid the pool fees?
ReplyDeleteLook at the peacock, swaying... swaying... swaying... there are no pool fees... no pool fees... Holy crap, you little bastards, will you stop with the pecking?
ReplyDelete