▼

Monday, August 16, 2010

Meanwhile at the Borg Collective

"Riddled" was a second choice for the name of this blog, when "Rims Homepage" turned out to be taken already.

13 comments:

  1. According to the Hacker dialect we are RILD3D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do not ask me to run a job on RIMS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO when do I get my Researchmaster Enterprise badge?it's the only thing the Vulcanz respect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would clash with your red tunic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Rims Homepage" turned out to be taken already.

    I would have figured it was a prawn site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prawns is 75% of the internet, I've heard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prawns is 75% of the internet, I've heard

    It's turtles all the way down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prawns is 75% of the internet, I've heard.

    Now with extra Corexit™, at no extra charge.

    P.S. Someone lefted you a youtube, A.K.
    ~<a

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please do not ask me to run a job on RIMS.

    I dunno why not, looks like an awesome technique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someone lefted you a youtube
    Thank you kindly although it's as weird as socks on a goat, I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm.

    My TeeVee just suggested that I tell my doctor if I'm allergic to fish.

    To be perfectly honest, I think the rash pre-dated the blog, although, frankly, I can't rule out an infestation of Marine Worms...

    ReplyDelete