The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle...
Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead.
(Wikipedia)
▼
Friday, September 10, 2010
It's a cook-book!!
May in fact contain the definitive descriptions of Cotard's Syndrome and the Capgras Delusion, as well as an interesting essay on self-portraiture. Then again, may not.
Sooooooo....Macdonald Critchley is ZRM's real name.
ReplyDeleteI see he also founded the British Migraine Trust. Also.
~
I apolagimize for killing your comment thread, S.C.
ReplyDelete~
I would have commented myself but Temple Grandin was giving a talk. And then there was a Raskalnikovs concert.
ReplyDeleteAnd there was beer.
Also.
I looked ever where in that book and it don't have a soufflé recipe. What gives?
ReplyDeleteI looked ever where in that book and it don't have a soufflé recipe.
ReplyDeleteWhen you find it, it will BLOW YOUR MIND.