▼

Friday, October 8, 2010

Because I luvs you all

21 comments:

  1. I love you too Eman.

    amfect, am not

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good Friday video.

    AK is buying at the Old Ento!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pardon merci
    je suis Le Grande Zombie
    I'm just not human tonight.

    People falling down on their knees
    Watch the night crash down around their ears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AK is buying at the Old Ento!!

    I'm in! What's on tap in an overhopped ale?
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. AK is buying at the Old Ento!!

    If he shares what he buys this'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking of entomologists:

    Now, a unique partnership — of military scientists and entomologists — appears to have achieved a major breakthrough: identifying a new suspect, or two.

    So drink up.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh right, so this is when everyone suddenly remembers that what they drink is Olde French brandy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have the "Colon Collapse" honeymead with extra fungal & viral DNA, thanks. Hmmm taste the psilocybin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drained poppy juice with mescaline mash and devil's weed seeds please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. merc, I just put up a jar of Jimsonweed-infused vodka... I put a dried cane toad in the bottom of each mason jar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never drink alcvohol (sic), that stuff'll keel you quicker than dead.

    ovedids, yeah I dids.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carl Sagan's Oyster Liquor Ice

    Ingredients:
    1 ounce paternal Sundaland noodlefish saliva
    1 gallon oyster liquor, authoritatively iced

    Add the Sundaland noodlefish saliva to the oyster liquor since it's lighter. Serve in a large jug. Phone the authorities.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll just have three fingers of Shackelton's Scotch. Neat.

    Groovy...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now, a unique partnership — of military scientists and entomologists

    ERV points out that the virus in question is way cool and turns infected insects into diffraction gratings. Sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Boganette has been waiting for her man all morning and is in (mispelled) mourning...

    Q

    ReplyDelete
  16. B^4, we tried limoncello last night.

    So let's have a jug of that stuff out here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. "Hell in a hambasket" is my new favorite phrase.

    ReplyDelete