▼

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Disappointing

Not as relevant to my interests as the title of the link led me to expect:
Repairing the Skull.

10 comments:

  1. Too many cox not enough skulls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly counsel merc against pursuing a career in the pornography industry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could say but i wont.

    phing, such a cool word I say it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The moron still thinks he is going in circles because of the seat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. misspelled "Branes"

    It's all these Fake Zombies running around. Effin hippies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What if the scull is made of skulls, a bone-boat, if you will?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Riddled Decency Panel has ruled against a Boner Boat post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But...But that would make the little man in the boat the brains of the operation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What if the scull is made of skulls

    Call me old-fashioned but I am more comfortable with traditional materials such as dead men's fingernails.

    ReplyDelete