
Evidently one's career path within the Catholic Church is dependent upon body shape, with
Oblate Orders reserved for the
short squat ones (think of
Thring, or
Peter Lorre if you'd rather).
I have been unable to determine what happens to
tall skinny Prolates like
Gabbitas.
I am a bit concerned that this is NOT a Blue Oyster Cult lyric.
ReplyDeleteI start to wonder if I have to increase my hallucinogenic budget if I am to continue frequenting Riddled.
Fierce Pancakes and Balloon Men, indeed. Clean Steve. Panic Switch! Where were you? The Building!!
I'm assuming that the pickcher shown is the raiments of an oblate priest and that the grid patterning is a way to tap into the comicbook youff what read Spiderman and such.
ReplyDeleteThis is all very "Down wiv the Kids" but will, inevitably, lead to trouble when the kids want to not have more kids.
Now the really fascinating bit is when we consider the role of salt in world history...
Nice try, that's a de-spined kina (not an oyster). Inside there, speaking of sal, is the womb of the anima mundi.
ReplyDeleteBOC-lyric suggestions have been crowd-sourced. But as Merc has pointed out, they failed to sing about echinoderm boys.
ReplyDeleteyes, you all disappoint me.
ReplyDeleteKina boys
ReplyDeletemeet
kinda girls.
I don't think the missionary position really has all that much meaning once radial symmetry comes into play.
ReplyDeleteThe association with Peter Lorre in M was inspired by this case, in which the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate concealed one of their members for 15 years after he had raped a number of children in Canada and was fleeing from warrants for another list of rape charges.
ReplyDeleteWinnipeg lawyer Rheal Teffaine, who represents the Manitoba diocese of Churchill-Baie d’Hudson — which includes Baker Lake and Igloolik — said the diocese did not realize the extent of Dejaeger’s abuses.
ReplyDeleteShocked, I tell you. Shocked!
~
Two of those oblate blobs would be ever-so-molestable.
ReplyDeleteCommenters at TBogg have already remarked on Christine O'Donnell's fondness for wearing pearl necklaces.
ReplyDeleteEvidently one's career path within the Catholic Church is dependent upon body shape
ReplyDeleteSo, do the Capuchins look like monkeys, or is it cups of coffee?
Commenters at TBogg have already remarked on Christine O'Donnell's fondness for wearing pearl necklaces.
I'll be in my bunk, zinc-ing the parrot.
I did not realized they had to get grids tattooed on their noggins before they got tonsured.
ReplyDelete