If this progression continues, the next image in the series will appear in 2030, and the child will be carrying an ion-accelerator cell-disruptor cannon in one hand, with the other hand surgically modified to shoot bees.
Also, this totally proves my point about how in the old days we didn't have all your plastic toys so we used our imagination and made our own fun using two sticks. So you kids can just shut up when I mention it, and stop rolling your eyes and hiding my ear-trumpet.
You're Banksy right? Once again this is dangerously close to art.
ReplyDeleteCoinkadentally, Ferdinand Hodler and Diane Arbus were both born on March 14, 70 years apart.
ReplyDeleteOnly one question. Shoots at bees or shoots bees at people? Because there's a lot of people I'd like to shoot bees at.
ReplyDeleteThe latter, I believe, although Mr N__B is the expert on transhuman bee-bee guns.
ReplyDeleteHeh heh imagine bouncing them off Rodney Hide's head with the soundtrack of Apollo 10 circling the moon.
ReplyDeleteIs that a bee-shooter I see before me,
ReplyDeleteThe hexagonal wax cells in my hand?
Bee ware the ides of March.
ReplyDeleteThose images are quite disturbing and they frighten me.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to go to Redtube now to try and find my happy place...
The lowly hand grenade has given way to the ass grenade. Here, a launcher awaits its payload.
ReplyDeleteI am claiming for new eyes thanks SMcG. MONSTER
ReplyDeletethe claw the claw!
ReplyDeleteSoon we will ALL have drag-and-drop eyes.
ReplyDelete/coughs/ we all have...
ReplyDeleteion-accelerator whatsit and bees? Old man, your childhood must've stunk if you had to use your imgaination. By 2030, the kids'll have guns that shoot lawyers with restraining orders or cease and desist letters or worse.
ReplyDeleteAnd I mean shoot lawyers not in the good way.
And that's why I'm yellin' at them to STAY OFFA MAH LAWN now, whilst I still can.
In NZild it's not the lawyers we fear http://norightturn.blogspot.com/2010/11/inconsistent.html
ReplyDeleteIn MY day we dreamed of having sticks. All we had was our thumb and forefinger.
ReplyDeleteI am with Mikey on this. I don't like those little boys.
Might have nightmares now. :/
So word verification is "colon".
ReplyDeleteThanks for nothing, Substance McGravitas!
~
I have PUH-LENTY of nothing to give.
ReplyDeletePlease let's not merge the concepts of "giving" and "colon."
ReplyDeleteGive a man a colon and he shits for a day.
ReplyDeleteFeed a man from a colon and you have a human caterpillar, and isn't that what we really want?
CENTIPEDE, dammit, centipede!
ReplyDeleteaugh!
I hang my colon in shame.
If you like, WC, you can re-submit your comment in the CORRECT FORM, and I will invisibly delete the previous attempts and we can draw a discrete veil over the entire sad episode.
ReplyDeleteI hang my colon in shame.
ReplyDeleteSounds unnecessarily painful.
Oh, I dunno. I'm pretty certain that MY colon is guilty of a number of capital offenses.
ReplyDeleteIn the words of that wise young man, Hannover Fiste, hangin's too good for 'im...