The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
Aww, cute!
This is dangerously close to Art.
I sure hope that's easy. Or the bus ride is very very long.
Rest assured that I wouldn't be doing it if it were difficult.
I dunno, man, I've got all this...STUFF in my head...
The new technologies that we have got from the orbs have been a great boon to mankind.
I for one salute our orberlords.
How can one say this? Smut, you are NZ's premier split open heads animator.
Mentioned by PJ as a major threat to his funding model.
That's 'Sir PJ of Warner' to us.
Indeed, he is an Orberlord with a ring.
headache-inducing
I'm kind of hoping for a dancing badger in there.
One dancing badger is not enough.~
Are badgers really punk Hobbits?fachro, hell yeah
I'm kind of hoping for a dancing badger in there. I advise against making this announcement too loudly or too publicly.
Aww, cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is dangerously close to Art.
ReplyDeleteI sure hope that's easy. Or the bus ride is very very long.
ReplyDeleteRest assured that I wouldn't be doing it if it were difficult.
ReplyDeleteI dunno, man, I've got all this...STUFF in my head...
ReplyDeleteThe new technologies that we have got from the orbs have been a great boon to mankind.
ReplyDeleteI for one salute our orberlords.
ReplyDeleteHow can one say this? Smut, you are NZ's premier split open heads animator.
ReplyDeleteMentioned by PJ as a major threat to his funding model.
ReplyDeleteThat's 'Sir PJ of Warner' to us.
ReplyDeleteIndeed, he is an Orberlord with a ring.
ReplyDeleteheadache-inducing
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of hoping for a dancing badger in there.
ReplyDeleteOne dancing badger is not enough.
ReplyDelete~
Are badgers really punk Hobbits?
ReplyDeletefachro, hell yeah
I'm kind of hoping for a dancing badger in there.
ReplyDeleteI advise against making this announcement too loudly or too publicly.