▼

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Take my tears and that's not nearly all

Part of the hassle of MCS* is the amount of time you spend assuaging the little furry darlings' emotional dramas and wiping their noses after something flared up and ended in tears. Usually it's Mrs Spat's fault, and it was a mistake to ever let her open her own Facebook account.

This time they were sad because tigris hasn't posted for a while. Bad tigris. Tigris made the kitties cry.

* Multiple Cat Syndrome

26 comments:

  1. I find the wearable cats a little too scratchy and they're never the same after a trip through the washing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Spat? You married a Gameboy villain?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamtaro_Ham-Ham_Heartbreak

    pecthnol, a little concoction of my own making, renders you armless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...those are trisomic cat-weasel hybrids. It's a good thing the sheep liver is calming them down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wearing Mrs. Spat is a good way to build muscles.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat zombies, y'all. They just haven't reached his branes yet. NOM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, that's not a BOC lyric.

    SHENANIGANS, OFFICER!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find the wearable cats a little too scratchy

    Like the gentleman in the picture, I also enjoy a good cat codpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. While as yet I have not seen an actual cat zombie, the dog zombies in Resident Evil for some unexplained reason (but one that MUST have had something to do with yet another T-Virus mutation) lost all their fur, along with much of their skin, and were, frankly, anything but cuddly...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dood in the picture follows woodcut convention by folding two napkins together and putting the resultant decorative fabric on his head.

    One thing you'll notice is that, even all those centuries ago, he had bought an expensive piece of home exercise equipment and quickly saw it's primary use be one of laundry hamper. As it is, as it's it's always been.

    W/V has converted: burqua

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actual footage of kitties: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3U0udLH974

    SO THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the oblique reference to DNA research shown by him carrying the Horseshoe crab.
    But I would advise against letting cats into the lab. It has never ended well.
    I can friend Mrs. Spat?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, that's not a BOC lyric.

    Cover versions are acceptable, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you sure those are cats? That thing on d00d's shoulder looks like a loris... maybe a tarsier.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, that's not a BOC lyric.

    Cover versions are acceptable, sir.


    The first time I heard Soft Cell's version was listening to KSJO (AOR formatting at the time). They had it on heavy rotation, and the rockers loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That thing on d00d's shoulder looks like a loris... maybe a tarsier.

    I suspect that B^4 is thinking of Charles Harness' The Paradox Men, and Haze-Gaunt's pet tarsier that can speak but only to repeat the words "Don't go! Don't go!"

    Rest assured that Riddled Enterprises has no plans to turn The Paradox Men into a blockbuster movie. Yet.

    The image is in fact a scene from our forthcoming adaptation of Andre Norton's "Catseye".

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rest assured that Riddled Enterprises has no plans to turn The Paradox Men into a blockbuster movie. Yet.

    I, myself, am looking forward to Aguirre 2: Lord of the Monkeys, if only for the "Popol Vuh" reunion tour.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hadn't realised that Florian Fricke had died. That's going to be awkward for the Popul Vuh reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's going to be awkward for the Popul Vuh reunion.

    No more awkward than Hunaphu's decapitation.

    ReplyDelete
  19. never a BOC lyric.

    ..wait, are you claiming BOC COVERED Tainted Love? That is not canon, sir. Also, if you have evidence of this that does not solely exist in drunken imaginings of entomologists, I need a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aguirre 2: Lord of the Monkeys,
    Wins the thread

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yep thread winner, it is so.

    flogm, actually very smooth chewing gum,

    ReplyDelete
  22. Also, if you have evidence of this that does not solely exist in drunken imaginings of entomologists, I need a copy.

    Teh Google is ambivalent on the question, with some saying Yes and some saying It never happened.

    Anyways, you had your chance to quibble when the precedent was set a few months ago, and you missed it, so shenanigan-calling is not an option.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anyways, you had your chance to quibble when the precedent was set a few months ago, and you missed it, so shenanigan-calling is not an option.



    Your subterfuge and legalistic mumbo jumbo will not save you from paying your penance, sir!! Frokem, says wv!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jesus has he evoked frokem?

    ReplyDelete