The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
Who ate those brains? They were for supper!!!!~
Cheetathena!
Well, it's the morning after. How's your head feline?
Hair of the dog. DO NOT WANT
I think you mean squeeetah!!!
SQUEE is right!
Well, the cat's in the woodcut with a silver spoonDancin' around with a party balloonWhen he got in we thought he might abstainBut he ate the woodcut's brainI think the filthy little bugger's insaneW/V calls for a rewrietWhy? Am I doin it worng?
Original photo here, from the Smithsonian, h/t Vacuumslayer. Alternative title: "I hz stolen ur bukkit".Will it blend?
How's your head feline?Opinions differ as to which of them is in charge.
I appreciate Mikey's song.it wasn't very long.It said what had to be saidnow it's stuck in my head
Who ate those brains? They were for supper!!!!
ReplyDelete~
Cheetathena!
ReplyDeleteWell, it's the morning after. How's your head feline?
ReplyDeleteHair of the dog. DO NOT WANT
ReplyDeleteI think you mean squeeetah!!!
ReplyDeleteSQUEE is right!
ReplyDeleteWell, the cat's in the woodcut with a silver spoon
ReplyDeleteDancin' around with a party balloon
When he got in we thought he might abstain
But he ate the woodcut's brain
I think the filthy little bugger's insane
W/V calls for a rewriet
Why? Am I doin it worng?
Original photo here, from the Smithsonian, h/t Vacuumslayer. Alternative title: "I hz stolen ur bukkit".
ReplyDeleteWill it blend?
How's your head feline?
ReplyDeleteOpinions differ as to which of them is in charge.
I appreciate Mikey's song.
ReplyDeleteit wasn't very long.
It said what had to be said
now it's stuck in my head