Tuesday, March 29, 2011

xkcd and Zorbs

Still waiting for him to mention trebuchets, however.

21 comments:

  1. They look a little like stuffed olives. Also boobies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'd be scared if trebuchets were involved, I promise you that.

    Oh and I see VS is here obsessing over BEWBIES again. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...boobies with tassles

    (to my "mind")

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...boobies with tassles

    (to my "mind")

    ReplyDelete
  5. boobies with tassles

    But can Smut animate it so the tassels are moving both clockwise and counterclockwise??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate to correct you on your own blog, but...
    Exactly. Are there no other blogs where you can correct us?

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's in league with the zorbs, trying to make human/orb interaction seem normal...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess ckc got a little excited about the olive-tassel boobies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. mesmerised ("it's like they're completely independent!", he marveled.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's right. My power grab is complete--I can now ban posters on other people's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's even banned me from my own blog!

    The phone call... it's coming from inside the building!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sha'n't be back.

    ...yeah, vouchsafe me another one

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hell, I'm considering banning myself from my own blog for talking about Mika Brezillneverrememberhowtospellhernameski's nose.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Orbs! I missed all this well driving 335.1 miles (or so).
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  15. vouchsafe me another one

    GET A ROOM, PERV.

    ReplyDelete