▼

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

And that ain't no joke, you can disappear in smoke

National Gallery visitor attacks Gauguin painting
Screaming “This is evil,” a woman tried to pull Gauguin’s “Two Tahitian Women” from a gallery wall Friday and banged on the picture’s clear plastic covering, said Pamela Degotardi of New York, who was there.
I remember the protests against French bong testing in the South Pacific.

Also.

19 comments:

  1. Shroom tastings in uniform with outstanding aides, awe.

    midemu, a smaller god.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget about the CIA radios in her head.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is she wearing a second cake on her head?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Smut stealing photos from Patty Digh's husband's site??

    ReplyDelete
  5. She would have been ok with homosexual. But "very homosexual" pushed her and her head radio over the edge.

    Plus, the painting is lovely with a gorgeous color palate. So crazy head-radio lady is also guilty of having bad taste.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On a personal note, I would be well pleased if this whole "smoking weed with boobs out" thing became a vastly popular trend.

    Now carry on...

    ReplyDelete
  7. On a personal note, I would be well pleased if this whole "smoking weed with boobs out" thing became a vastly popular trend.

    I, for one, look forward to Mikey's Boon and Bong.

    Unfortunately that cake is not a lie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh, Boob and Bong... although boobs and bongs would be a boon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, now I remember where I left my bong.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why is she wearing a second cake on her head?

    That is not a cake. The strange orchid is flowering.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is Smut stealing photos from Patty Digh's husband's site??

    Evidently I am (and have been doing so for a while).
    Must credit John Ptak's bookshop and website.

    A.K. DOES IT TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A.K. DOES IT TOO!!!

    Two wrongs don't make a right, Smut... or maybe it does in Upsy Downsy land, but not here... where freedom used to reign.

    ReplyDelete
  13. a gorgeous color palate
    This sounds like one of those synaesthesia things. Unless VS is having pregnancy cravings and is eating paint.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Leslie Groves iz da Man!

    BOOM! goes the cake.

    ReplyDelete