The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
Enshrined.The Singing Sheriff.Best version, crummily recorded for YouTube.
"Tubulin Bells" does not count.
Would you believe Blue Oyster Bacteria Culture?~
I was hoping for some mention of the wave like motion of cilia and the way in which it is propagated but a mention of cilia is enough.ahem.
My melon coli baby?
"One Strep Beyond"- Madness
storin' extra fluids so your plants stand tall
Supertramp, "The Crime of the Centriole".
Gwen Staphani- No link, you're welcome
Every time I look at this post I hear Susan Sarandon singing "God bless Lili St. Cyr".This, it should be noted, is not necessarily a complaint, merely an observation.Do carry on...
I'm partial to "Endoplasmic Rockticulum" myself.
this one is only 7 minutes long
Here I come, for her Endoplas Mic-reticulum.
You'll not see nothing like the mighty chondria
Will a song about a fungus do?
Quadrocilia.
Pinworm Wizard
Hey Joe, where you goin with that flagellum in your hand?
fuck that. It's all about Bob Mould these days.
Enshrined.
ReplyDeleteThe Singing Sheriff.
Best version, crummily recorded for YouTube.
"Tubulin Bells" does not count.
ReplyDeleteWould you believe Blue Oyster Bacteria Culture?
ReplyDelete~
I was hoping for some mention of the wave like motion of cilia and the way in which it is propagated but a mention of cilia is enough.
ReplyDeleteahem.
My melon coli baby?
ReplyDelete"One Strep Beyond"- Madness
ReplyDeletestorin' extra fluids so your plants stand tall
ReplyDeleteSupertramp, "The Crime of the Centriole".
ReplyDeleteGwen Staphani- No link, you're welcome
ReplyDeleteEvery time I look at this post I hear Susan Sarandon singing "God bless Lili St. Cyr".
ReplyDeleteThis, it should be noted, is not necessarily a complaint, merely an observation.
Do carry on...
I'm partial to "Endoplasmic Rockticulum" myself.
ReplyDeletethis one is only 7 minutes long
ReplyDeleteHere I come, for her Endoplas Mic-reticulum.
ReplyDeleteYou'll not see nothing like the mighty chondria
ReplyDeleteWill a song about a fungus do?
ReplyDeleteQuadrocilia.
ReplyDeletePinworm Wizard
ReplyDeleteHey Joe, where you goin with that flagellum in your hand?
ReplyDeletefuck that. It's all about Bob Mould these days.
ReplyDelete