▼

Saturday, July 16, 2011

For it was a famous party night

You are always sure of a memorable children's party with a "Kronic the Mutant Kakapo" hand-puppet.

"Mummy, why does the puppet keep rubbing the clown's head?"

7 comments:

  1. Look he's so happy!

    (Best youtube comment ever)
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the puppet rubbing the clown or boxing it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. a "Kronic the Mutant Kakapo" hand-puppet.

    What puts it out of contention for me is the time spent sharpening the thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Through careful stalking and such it appears to be an scanning electron microscope photo of a Hydrothermal worm what lives at the bottom of the sea near volcanic vents.
    Or it may be a Rush Limbaugh photo from before his exoskeleton hardening up properly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew. Thank goodness for that.

    I thought somebody got a picture of me in the morning and posted it on the intert00bz...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What the hell am I looking at?

    I really really hate to speculate. Especially if the question is inspired by the contents of Dudeskull's diaper.

    ReplyDelete