I mean, potheads seem to have developed a bizarre specificity around this kind of pot or that kind. I went to the dispensary with my BroInLaw and they asked all sorts of rather subjective questions.
Body rush? Head stone? Wide awake high? Sleepy time?
Dood. Just pass the pipe. Christ.
But now your telling me that they have pot you smoke just to undertake your vaginal watering? Because, well...
Oh,yes? I do not remember any of the Zomboid persuasion turning up to our interpretive dance of The Persecution and Assassination of Jean-Paul Marat as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade with relation to 1958 English FA Cup Final or was I mistaken?
Well we were trying to keep it quiet. Joe said that it would be ground breaking stuff and when the Chimps had steady jobs, THEN we'd see who was a crackpot!!!
Ok, that's just silly.
ReplyDeleteI mean, potheads seem to have developed a bizarre specificity around this kind of pot or that kind. I went to the dispensary with my BroInLaw and they asked all sorts of rather subjective questions.
Body rush? Head stone? Wide awake high? Sleepy time?
Dood. Just pass the pipe. Christ.
But now your telling me that they have pot you smoke just to undertake your vaginal watering? Because, well...
No wait. I'm in. Gimme a hit off that...
It's a special time in a girl's life when she reaches her first watering.
ReplyDeleteDamn! Herr Doktor operates on a higher level than us folks in the provinces. Thursday night is "Wet Tee-Shirt Night" around here.
ReplyDeleteI really am a bit surprised you could not come up with a BOC reference on that.
ReplyDeletecripes even "Soft White Underbelly" would have worked.
I remember when Riddled was about the QUALITY, man.....
Oh,yes? I do not remember any of the Zomboid persuasion turning up to our interpretive dance of
ReplyDeleteThe Persecution and Assassination of Jean-Paul Marat as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade with relation to 1958 English FA Cup Final or was I mistaken?
I do not remember any of the Zomboid persuasion turning up to our interpretive dance of
ReplyDeleteThe Persecution and Assassin
It is not our fault that you were too ripped on goofy upside down beer to remember that we were filling the wing seats.
Of course, it is to our benefit if you can't see us in the less illuminated seats, so win-win.
It's a special time in a girl's life when she reaches her first watering.
ReplyDeleteIn my experience, she usually at least expresses gratitude to her partner.
O hell yea I went there.
This is a FAMILY blog.
ReplyDeleteSure, that family is Manson-like, but still.
Well we were trying to keep it quiet. Joe said that it would be ground breaking stuff and when the Chimps had steady jobs, THEN we'd see who was a crackpot!!!
ReplyDeleteI remember when Riddled was about the QUALITY, man.....
ReplyDeleteWas that back when 3Bulls! was all about diligently crafted posts?
~
Stealing very same Band Name from you.
ReplyDeleteThursday night is "Wet Tee-Shirt Night" around here.
ReplyDeleteGood luck in the contest, old chum!
Thanks dude, not many appreciate the training that I do.
ReplyDeleteWetting the shirts with horse semen is the wrong way to go.
ReplyDeleteOh sure, and ruin the "Rein on My Parade" joke.
ReplyDeleteAK needs to be reigned in.
ReplyDeleteOh G.
ReplyDeleteSubstance should stop nagging.
ReplyDeleteIt's about time he ponied up!
ReplyDelete