▼

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Seen at Respectful Insolence

Wakefield is crucified in Kangaroo court.
One of Australia's less-known tourist attractions is the Oberwallaroo Passion Play, in which the crucifixion story is acted out by a cast of trained marsupials. Except for the character of Pontius Pilatypus, who is of course a monotreme.

Getting the nail through the tail is the hard part.

2 comments:

  1. One of Australia's less-known tourist attractions is the Oberwallaroo Passion Play

    I like the bit when the drunken townspeople rebel against the Romans but take the wrong fork in the road and end up at the ACDC concert. "ACCCA- DACCA" is a great song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting the nail through the tail is the hard part.

    Oh come on. Buck up know; once you have four of six points fixed, I can't believe that this one is a big hindrance. Hell, if you don't tack it down, what's the worst that could happen?

    I am starting to wonder about the quality of reporting at Riddled. I would suggest that we increase the alcohol delivery, but that seem silly, actually.

    I think it might work better if Americans ship our more inventive wingnut politicians over.

    ReplyDelete