Today I saw the most snow falling that I have ever seen and I didn't have to go off our property.
This action sequence shows how the day developed. You are welcome to look but only one at a time on the swings, please. THIS MEANS YOU ZRM AND THUNDRA!!!
Early
Middle
Late
That's a nice collection of orbs you've got there, A.K.
ReplyDelete~
Sadly they were heavier than air and crashed to the ground. But they may be gone by the morning, their work will be done.
ReplyDeleteIf I recall correctly zrm is anti-swinger.
ReplyDelete~
That's not snow.
ReplyDeleteTHIS: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/tm/2008/galleries/potw180108/wisconsin1801_428x269_to_468x312.jpg is snow.
Now that's just silly. If there's anything I've learned living in California all these years is that "snow" is something you have to drive to. It takes a couple hours, and typically involves mountains and gambling, but it never happens where you actually LIVE.
ReplyDeleteWho you guys trying to fool...
I got scared when the snow turned into orbs.
ReplyDeleteI call the swing set from 2pm - 3pm
These are not proper circular orbs. They have sickle-orb trait.
ReplyDeleteMrs Spat does not approve of white stuff falling from the sky.
Mrs. Cat is also not on speaking terms with the great outdoors which has become cold and white and not nice on ones paws.
ReplyDeleteC'mon mikey, you don't remember the Great Bay Area Snow of '62?
ReplyDeleteWere you able to accumulate enough for a snowball (to be stored in the freezer until summer, when no one expects to be "beaned")?
ReplyDeletepersonally, I think BBBB should be banned for so shamelessly stealing from Calvin and Hobbes.
ReplyDeleteAh, ZRM and ITTDGY are swing voters.
ReplyDeleteI don't think it's nice to make fun of the absolute blizzard those poor Kiwis obviously suffered, bless their upside down little hearts.
ReplyDeleteI think BBBB should be banned for so shamelessly stealing from Calvin and Hobbes.
Or Bill Cosby.
You gunky.