The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
"woo-filled"I may have to steal that...~
Few things are worse than the pro-smallpox crowd.
What about the pro-bigpox crowd?
I'll ban myself. That was terrible.
So that vs would not feel so untanned, Everybody must get banned!
I never read it in a bookI never saw it on a showBut I heard it in the alley on the weird radioIf you want some MariachiYou're gonna need a big brass bandIf you post a dorky commentWell then you're going to get banned
Hey, does fish not comment here any more?wv: seehatun*bans self*
fish is in the freezer~
"woo-filled"
ReplyDeleteI may have to steal that...
~
Few things are worse than the pro-smallpox crowd.
ReplyDeleteWhat about the pro-bigpox crowd?
ReplyDeleteI'll ban myself. That was terrible.
ReplyDeleteSo that vs would not feel so untanned,
ReplyDeleteEverybody must get banned!
I never read it in a book
ReplyDeleteI never saw it on a show
But I heard it in the alley on the weird radio
If you want some Mariachi
You're gonna need a big brass band
If you post a dorky comment
Well then you're going to get banned
Hey, does fish not comment here any more?
ReplyDeletewv: seehatun
*bans self*
fish is in the freezer
ReplyDelete~