▼

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Interducts are now complete

You can all go home now.

16 comments:

  1. This photo makes me feel conflicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait.

    I AM home.

    Is that all there is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Alison in a red velvet hatSeptember 1, 2011 at 9:31 PM

    I've seen enough hentai to know where this is...wait, comment redundant. I'll hang my head in shame.

    Alison, wearing the cranky pants today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where in the world did you get a picture of PZ Myers' cosplay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's really nice that that squid is helping the lady cook dinner.

    w/v points out that while you all are ess, I am essest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that silk? Because, you know, if it's not...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see the picture where he squirts his ink.


    Maybe I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apparently the same film contains another character who is a wrestler and a mantis shrimp, but I could not find any stills.

    ReplyDelete
  9. where in the world did you get a picture of PZ Myers' cosplay?

    I take this Internet, I shine it up, I mount it, I write "Funniest Fucking Quip of the Day" on its plaque, and I humbly--with eyes downcast and hands trembling--award it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I had someone with that many hands in the kitchen to help me. Those yellow peppers aren't going to slice themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the apparent exasperation displayed by that one human hand.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it's really nice that that squid is helping the lady cook dinner.

    They bumped off the squid's poor wife for the insurance money, and they're cooking calamari.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What I get most from this picture is the calm and serenity of knowing that the Flying Spaghetti Monster watches over us, all of the time.

    ReplyDelete