Thursday, November 24, 2011

La femme 100 4 têtes

Owning a range of heads for different social occasions is perfectly normal in Oz...
... And in 17th-century Spain.

New Zealand is such a BACKWARD COUNTRY.

16 comments:

  1. I'm heartsick I forgot to say how much I adored the "Oz" books when I was a kid...in AK's book quiz thread.

    I know there are days when I wish I had a fresh head to put on. A head that could spell better would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with just baking a turkey?
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's with new sign-in ittdgy? It's freaking me out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The right martyr's halo has a jaunty cock to it - don't cry swaths of curtain!

    Also, I believe you are owed some royalties:

    http://youtu.be/UGbZWQSeR9c

    ReplyDelete
  5. The right martyr's halo has a jaunty cock to it

    Now that's just baiting people.

    Also, I believe you are owed some royalties:

    We can only claim to have popularised the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's with new sign-in ittdgy?

    I was using some other person's not-pc.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know if any of you folks have ever seen a CD before it's metalized, but it turns out it's a halo.

    Heh heh.

    That's COOL...

    ReplyDelete
  8. 100 têtes

    Damn, damn, damn, not what I was expecting. Stupid French reading incomprehension!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You dig too deep m'lord, is it not the homynym "sans" we are looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiter! there's a hair in my soup. Oh, wait...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Meaning, your fine extractions from the history of art trump all my middle-of-the-road learning. Please sir, can we have some moar?

    ReplyDelete