▼

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

How Maru does it

Ha, let us remove the Dimensional Controller that keeps the inside bigger than the outside!
Update: HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY, Maru.

18 comments:

  1. Police kitty will arrest you for spilling sekrit!
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think there's something funky going on in Japan. All their cartoony things are incredibly adorable, but somehow all their REAL THINGS are too. What the fuck are they doing over there? I don't trust it. I don't trust it at all. Maru breaks, like, every Cuteness meter around. I don't trust it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get a warm feeling when I think about all the tentacles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All their cartoony things are incredibly adorable, but somehow all their REAL THINGS are too. What the fuck are they doing over there? I don't trust it. I don't trust it at all.

    They have a minister of cuteness, and anyone running out of cuteness can purchase more from a vending machine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not buying the Dimensional Controller bit, but it is impressive that your cat is so skilled at photo-shopping itself into amusing scenes. Most cats don't get more proficient than making those grammatically incorrect and poorly spelled lol cats thingies. Mara is clearly a cat of superior intelligence with an eye for incongruity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For those who are not Old-School Dr Who followers, the story behind the original of Figure 2:
    Another Time Lord, driving a slightly more-advanced Tardis with a working Chameleon Circuit, is playing silly buggers with Earth's history, in violation of the Prime Directive. The Doctor [the first Doctor; the Regeneration plot device had not yet been introduced] steals the Dimensional Controller, so Tardis #2 is now as small on the inside as it is on the outside. The episode ends with the time meddler looking mournfully through the door that he cannot enter -- an Alice-in-Wonderland image -- unable to return to his own time and planet.

    Probably the scene stuck in my mind from childhood because I knew exactly how he felt.

    TODAY IS MARU'S 5TH BIRTHDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Maru has sold out. The blue ear hat thing??

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. that's....kind of comprehensive, Smut.

    You don't sleep much, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also, Maru could do the same thing using other technology.

    Also could be replicated with earth-standard power tools, but maybe a bit messier....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another Time Lord, driving a slightly more-advanced Tardis with a working Chameleon Circuit, is playing silly buggers with Earth's history, in violation of the Prime Directive.

    You really can't blame the later Doctor for wiping all of them out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I rate for Doctor Who posting in any case.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like to see Maru pictured on some commercial dock toying mercilessly with a widdo squid!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You don't sleep much, do you?
    Only physically.

    ReplyDelete