Saturday, June 9, 2012

We're all individuals

No-one expected such a large turn-out at auditions for the Riddled Amateur Dramatic Society production of "Atlas Shrugged: The Musical".
The insinuations that the production is a transparent plagiarism re-purposing of "Starlight Express" will be treated with the contempt that they deserve. ZRM and ITTDGY Some people are just bitter that they were not accepted for the chorus-line but it's their own fault; the small print in the advertisements STATED CLEARLY that applicants should be able to roller-skate for the train scenes as well as sing and carry large spherical objects.

12 comments:

  1. When they wouldn't let me in I felt like the sky was falling.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. STATED CLEARLY that applicants should be able to roller-skate for the train scenes as well as sing and carry large spherical objects.

    Clearly anti-zombite policy. You know if you ask a zombie to multi-task like that, something's going to fall off.

    For shame, Riddled. For shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people are just bitter that they were not accepted for the chorus-line but it's their own fault

    They'll cheer themselves up by claiming that they went "Galt".

    The insinuations that the production is a transparent plagiarism re-purposing of "Starlight Express" will be treated with the contempt that they deserve

    Objectivist Morrissey haz a sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Upon consideration, I think we can all agree that asking the Talented Telepathist to paint the fence might have been an error in judgement...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to play a guitar solo during the rape scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's taken all this time
    And all these trains
    To get me where I am
    And now I have to
    Acknowledge my debt
    To every sir and ma'am...

    Thank you all, for nothing at all
    For me to have risen, some of you had to fall
    While I acknowledge that
    Your rendered fat
    Makes diesel-fueled gears lose their rat-a-tat-tat
    I owe you nothing,
    No nothing at all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I never woulda figured McGravitas for an Air Supply fan.

    They did very little death metal, as I understand it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never mentioned playing along to a tape of that in some punk-rock house on Vancouver Island? I think I remember chicken feet being involved.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's with the wing-ed kid with the wing-ed can on top of his head?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Steampunk version of a propeller beanie, wiley. Very popular with hipster geeks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like he's bowling, to me, S.C.

    Is there a grand prize for a strike of all 7 Galtians?
    ~

    ReplyDelete