Thursday, July 12, 2012

Love will not be earning his merit badge for Autoerotic Self-bondage

It was entirely predictable that Love would fail at the knot-tying part. After all, he has an architecture degree.
Everyone knows that his bight is worse than his B.Arch.

Searching Google Image for "Love in Bondage" was neither helpful nor SFW.

26 comments:

  1. I like that the lady who's comforting him has her headphones on.
    "Yeah, it's sad, you know, that... that didn't work. Hmm hmmm hmm. Cheer-up old thing. hmm hmm hmm. Technically ABBA were brilliant, you know."

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBU6gOpwF4o

    Smutto is, of course, on the list.

    Also, I have a M.Arch. It's worth $2.14. But when one has a Master's, one prefers shackles and belts. Tying is for noobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Autoerotic Self-bondage handbook (heh, handbook) says that you should not even attempt to tie any knots until after you've donned the two wetsuits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, so now I will be listening to the Mekons all day.

    Probably crack the Office Rum around lunchtime also.

    See what you did, Mistah Clyde?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's not even ATTEMPTING to help him tie his hands. Shows you how worthless Hope is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He should have used velcro and ditched the purple wings. I mean, really. Purple wings. Check out any personal ad or profile--- I dare you to find anyone who is looking for love with a pair of purple wings. It's beastly and not even nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. On the other hand, portable featherbed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh crap, those are WINGS. I thought it was the back of an especially ornate loveseat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If they are wings, she's going to be listening to "Venus and Mars"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wings never did a song about bondage, AK.

    The Cure, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh crap, those are WINGS.
    Festooned with thorns. This is not going to work with the water-bed (or so I hear from a friend).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I dare you to find anyone who is looking for love with a pair of purple wings.

    *hides salt shaker*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who lets the gimp sleep on a bed, Smut?

    I begin to suspect you don't know what you are talking about in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is generally true but has not stopped me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Also too I think we have used "Wings Whetted Down" as a title in the past, so no 'BOC lyrics' tag this time. We have standards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I dare you to find anyone who is looking for love with a pair of purple wings.

    On the internet? I bet you get at least a half million hits.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was wrong. You get 3.4 million hits just in images alone.

    ReplyDelete
  18. who knew?

    This kind of unhelpful comment is why I am going to head home from the pub, plug in the camera, and upload photographs from Duesseldorf of the worst offenses of Starchitecture.

    ReplyDelete
  19. the worst offenses of Starchitecture.

    Hah. If I was a Starchitect, that might bother me. But it would be cushioned by the bushels of money, and the security of knowing nobody will sue when the roof inevitably leaks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am going to head home from the pub, plug in the camera, and upload photographs

    Hilarity will ensue, without a doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Only in 1963, as you well know, Smut Clyde.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Self-bandage if you ask me, & I know you didn't.

    ReplyDelete