▼

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I no can haz cheezeburger


It's "Mosaic" because there is no cheese slice to react in a noxious anti-Leviticus synergy with the meat component of the burger .

Someone in the advertising agency think they're so clever.

Foteau from here.

Also belatedly UPDATED with bonus belly dancing:

18 comments:

  1. Shit, we never get the good stuff from Mickey D's. In the United Snakes, it's all McRibs & shakes that make your poop green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next up in racist marketing:

    McFried Rice:
    "Lice is so gleat!" (make squinty eyes when saying this)

    McHindi Veggie Burger:
    "Just follow the bouncing dot on your head!"

    McIrish Burger:
    "Great hangover food after you had one (or ten) too many Guinesses."

    ReplyDelete
  3. The McDouble is a nasty overcooked double burger with some sort of imitation cheese product on top to make it seem like it isn't a bunch of burnt grease.

    / recently tried one, for the halibut

    P.S. There is no halibut.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh. I s'pose.

    But I figured that it was a "mosaic" out of homage to that noted Moroccan Marc Andreesen...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "If you think we make beef unappealing and unhealthy, just try our lamb!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh belly dancing! I had not seen that. It's funny because they do belly dancing in Morrocco and McD's make your belly swell up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although, I will say that a good, well-prepared lamb burger is richer and more interesting than about anything you can do with beef. Although the WackyWiki informs me that Moroccan lamb store their fat in their tails and therefore don't have the 'pungent flavor' of western lamb.

    Well fuck it then. Let the goddam things grow into sheep and make cheese instead...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's funny because they do belly dancing in Morrocco

    -- Morocco being the same place as Egypt and Turkey.
    Though it does appear from teh Google that belly dancing is developing a following in Morocco, its popularity raised by Shakira concerts and by UK belly-dancing troupes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morocco being the same place as Egypt and Turkey. Well, all being filed under "foreign".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vera's is uncomplicated. I like that in binder women.
    Chili Cheese Dog “Ya got your chili...ya got your cheese.”

    ReplyDelete
  11. A.K., what's all this I read about "occasional forgetfulness" being part of ‘ordinary kiwi guy, everyman charm’?
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, let me see, I got it written down somewhere, hold on...

    ReplyDelete
  13. its popularity raised by Shakira

    It's always Shakira.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's always Shakira.
    Clause 1 of the Riddled Mission Statement.

    ReplyDelete
  15. McG, tell Vera that the full line is, "You can lick our chops but you can't beat our meat."

    ReplyDelete