▼

Saturday, October 20, 2012

This telephone kills fascists lobsterbacks

New from the Riddled Gift Shoppe!
You can never have too many novelty telephone handpieces.

12 comments:

  1. These are quite popular w/ people in my sector.

    Haven't seen any w/ the cottontail, however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my day we had to make do with ocelots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...the mouthpiece is the tiger's pecker? That's...special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never have too many novelty telephone
    Agreed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll see vs and Smut and raise.

    P.S. I realize that that old porno-phone is worth much more. Would one have to keep it stored in one's safe? It is the bees' knees, after all.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Aaaaand, the World's Most Embarrassing Murder Weapon, Blunt Instrument category goes to...'

    Yep, more embarrassing than an oosik.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that old porno-phone
    It's all very well to boast of dialling the alphabet with one's tongue, but how many people can do it in Devanagari script?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Curse you WC for beating me to the punchline.

    I am pretty sure the tiger's eyes roll back after really long phone calls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hah. That's not a phone. Phones don't have cords.

    ReplyDelete