The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
Do not panicThink only of yourselfWell, THAT was easy...
Remember, you only need to outrun one other potential victim of the orb.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Orb attacks everywhere!
Victims of orb attack, or beneficiaries?
The orbs have already gotten to zombie's link.~
Orbs as fashion accessories? Somebody tell that stylish pastor dude. Make sure his are HUNGRY.
I suppose this is where I blame fish.
Do not panic
ReplyDeleteThink only of yourself
Well, THAT was easy...
Remember, you only need to outrun one other potential victim of the orb.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOrb attacks everywhere!
ReplyDeleteVictims of orb attack, or beneficiaries?
ReplyDeleteThe orbs have already gotten to zombie's link.
ReplyDelete~
Orbs as fashion accessories? Somebody tell that stylish pastor dude. Make sure his are HUNGRY.
ReplyDeleteI suppose this is where I blame fish.
ReplyDelete