I have succumbed to it and taken up skate-boarding too.
Tigris and I seem to be wearing and brandishing a lot of sponsors' logos
but that's just how it is in the commercialised monetarised world of sports today.
Another Kiwi reckons that if I wear the fursuit from Red Bull enough of the time, the sponsorship money will be enough to replace the missing chocolate tim-tams in the Riddled staff tea-room.
UPDATE: Gratuitous nested Marquee tags for Substance McGravitas in comments.
Another Kiwi reckons that if I wear the fursuit from Red Bull enough of the time, the sponsorship money will be enough to replace the missing chocolate tim-tams in the Riddled staff tea-room.
ReplyDeleteIf you keep on wearing the fursuit, you may get offers other than sponsorship money, IYKWIMAITTYD.
Somebody is cruising for knee and elbow burns, and I think we all know who.
ReplyDelete~
A nested marquee and Smut can ollie!
ReplyDeleteLook, I know that you guys have your hearts set on it, but I not sure that everyone at the Riddled Skateboard Derby is going to love your Dr. Suess/ Dan Brown mashup.
ReplyDeleteJust be prepared for some disappointment, ok? And rotten eggs.
Yay!
ReplyDeleteAt least it isn't pee group pressure.
ReplyDelete~
The extra "e" is for extra pee!
ReplyDeleteAt least it isn't pee group pressure.
ReplyDeleteLooks like the pee group pressure valve is released at one point during the ride. Maybe there should be a joke here about steer-ing on skateboards.
Neat!
ReplyDelete