The bottle is then riddled, so that the lees settles in the neck of the wine bottle... Manual riddling is still done for Prestige Cuvées in Champagne... mechanised riddling equipment (a gyropalette) is used instead. (Wikipedia)
Disrespect Thor at tea!~
"Oh I see"said Spencer, B.Thor is coming to tea,and here is me with only crackers and brie.Did anyone think to ask dear friend mikey?
A fat man like mecould never bother with tea or brieI must go right to the main course and wolf it down like a rhinoceros
You know Thor looks smashing in a bridal gown.
I had heard that the gods were planning on starting up a new publication dedicated to the fashion trends in Valhalla.Myself, I can hardly wait for the new Thorazine.
Disrespect Thor at tea!
ReplyDelete~
"Oh I see"
ReplyDeletesaid Spencer, B.
Thor is coming to tea,
and here is me
with only crackers and brie.
Did anyone think to
ask dear friend
mikey?
A fat man like me
ReplyDeletecould never bother with tea or brie
I must go right to the main course
and wolf it down like a rhinoceros
You know Thor looks smashing in a bridal gown.
ReplyDeleteI had heard that the gods were planning on starting up a new publication dedicated to the fashion trends in Valhalla.
ReplyDeleteMyself, I can hardly wait for the new Thorazine.