▼

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Star-Craving Mad

Truther twitstreams are a gift to lazy bloggers. We read them so you don't have to.
For all intensive purposes.

6 comments:

  1. What an idiot. The UK's long sleeves-only policy has saved countless lives.
    I apologize forever and I promise to go back to lurking only starting right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I recall correctly, basket cases referred to the tools of the colosseum trade after a rough afternoon on the sand, so bare arms, bear arms and the occasional armed bear all went into the alms basket - or, as Hamlet has it, "..to take up alms, against a sea of trouble". No 'arm done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally just wrote that comment from a psych ward, by the way. Where I am sitting in front of a computer drinking chocolate milk. Swear to God, you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JP!
    I'd like to say something more useful than "Hi", but probably the most useful thing I can do is not describe my breakfast decisions.

    ReplyDelete