Minutes from The Olde Entomologist Pudding club meeting, last week, sometime, in the olden days.
1. The club sends it's thanks to Mrs. Miggins' nephew, Erasmus, for his help in categorising the bits left-over from last months meeting. We wish him a speedy recovery.
2. Mr. S.Clyde brought up the problem of indigestability of lupin seedcake loaf. Luckily he told us about it and did not provide the evidence. Other club members said that S.Clyde should have known that it was a display cake and was possibly older than himself. Mr S.Clyde said that he felt some members of the club were about that old too.
3. The committee resumed the meeting
4. Ms. Evangeline van Holsteren tabled the results from her vile nephew Throgmorton and his friend Big Adrian and their atom experiments with Tinned Spotted Dick. The committe adjourned for 10 minutes to allow Mr A. Kiwi to stop giggling about Spotted Dick. The experiments seem to show the presence of the fabled Big Raisin in about 10% of tins. It is thought that the Big Raisin can add weight to the tin and in A.Kiwi's words "allow water to be sold to punters". Riddled Enterprises have expressed interest in the results and there are apparently delicate negotiations underway. Ms Van Holsterin advised Riddled Enterprises that Big Adrian is not someone they would wish to collide with. Mr. A.Kiwi said that Mr S. Collide could handle that. There was silence
5. The meeting broke up in disorder when news of the first Crabapple Cider of the year was received.