Thursday, September 20, 2012

I dial it in and tune the station They talk about the US inflation I understand just a little No comprende -- it's a riddle

How many other blogs offer you not one, not two, but three Luchador masks for drag-&-dropping your Mexican-wannbee dress-up Mitt Romney? None other blogs.


Must credit John Protevi in comments at LGM.

On other news, the Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre is divided over the question of whether wrestlers with prosthetic arms would be beneficial to the sport or otherwise.

6 comments:

Substance McGravitas said...

The blue mask has no mouth, which might be a smart thing.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

The blue mask has no mouth

He'd be doing better in Poll Land. (Never forget!)
~

mikey said...

I have no mouth and I must pander...

J— said...

Romney follows Superbarrio.

Hamish Mack said...

I like the Glenn Reynolds head, the arm not so much. I'm guessing that the arm is trying to kill him by forcing him to smoke.

fish said...

BLOGWAR!!!

I WANT CENTEPEDE LUCHADOR NYAN KEYBOARD CAT!111!one!