Saturday, April 20, 2013

Lost or Stolen:
One Pantomime Horse costume

The performance is not quite the same without it.

We may have to go all meta and write a new script, for "The Emperor's New Pantomime Horse Costume".

UPDATED: B4 in comments raises the topic of "erotic pony artist".
This in turn raises the question, "In the search for traffic and unusual search term combinations, how far will the Riddled staff go in their willingness to pander to the full range of sexual perversions proclivities?"

At least this far: Chelonian erotic cosplay.
BONUS Man-on-box-turtle action.

6 comments:

mikey said...

I can't decide what I like better. The metallic copper jockey shorts or the odd placement of the megaphone. I DO want a pair of the caterpillar tread roller skates...

Smut Clyde said...

I like the aggrieved backwards glare from the guy at the front. "I've already told you, STOP DOING THAT"!

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I like the aggrieved backwards glare from the guy at the front.

"Stop staring at my buttocks!"

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I'd hazard a guess that the pantomime horse costume was stolen by an erotic pony artist.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

"I've already told you, STOP DOING THAT"!

No no no. He's saying, "I can't believe you forgot the coconuts!"
~

ckc (not kc) said...

...despite the "hat-forward/hat-backward" fashion choices, chelonians and chechens are two very different entities