Monday, October 16, 2017

Watch out for Doctor Dream

Oh look, the newest couple of waste-of-bandwidth waste-of-oxygen OMICS-wannabees to start working the parasite-publisher side of the street have shown up in the mailbox. Their mooching is not 'spam' though, and was sent to me because of my eminence in the field of Sleep Medicine, which is possibly a circumlocation for "beer". I would love to send them moneys and publications, but... feeling so sleepy... can't keep my eyes... open...



These cockwombles claim to publish their American Journals from an address in Delaware, but since their website was designed by some non-English-speaking nimrods in Hyderabad, I'm going out on a limb to speculate that the "International Library of Journals" might in fact have a similar location.



2 comments:

H. Rumbold, Master Barber said...

Would Drowsiness publish a manuscript consisting of "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"?

Smut Clyde said...

I woke up from a sound sleep
They were all around me
Their black eyes shone, small polished stones
I found I couldn't move, they took me through the roofs

But I was sleepy
And it was easy
To fall back to sleep